- Water at least 2 hours before dawn or after dusk. This will reduce evaporation by 60% and allow to saturate the root zone.
- Only water 1/2″ to 3/4″ per designated watering day.
- Florida law requires a rain shut-off device to be installed and working. This will prevent excess water from being applied, and also help prevent disease.
- Proper use of heads and nozzles will prevent overspray and give proper 100% head to head coverage.
- Avoid watering during windy conditions.
- Never use rotors and and spray heads in the same zone.